Tuesday, April 30, 2013

BLURB BLITZ TOUR: THE BOOK OF PHINN by Frank Anjakos


Thank you for your interest, but this tour is now full. 

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Blurb Blitz Tour for THE BOOK OF PHINN by Frank Anjakos, a YA Paranormal Romance available May 22 from Three Knolls Publishing. The tour will run June 10-21, and this tour will not include interviews or guest blogs; however, a blurb, excerpt and author bio will be provided to every host for inclusion on their blog. Additionally, a PDF or Mobi copy of this story is available for review in conjunction with a promo post.

Frank will be awarding a $25 Starbucks Gift Card to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour, and a $25 Starbucks gift card to a randomly drawn host.

Hey, Phinn here.

I'm an Angel. A 16 year old immortal. You don't know me. You've never seen me. Unless you're a dead teenager and you've been good and live in Southern California (narrows it down, huh?). If that's the case, we've probably met. See, I take the souls of good kids to Heaven, but I'm not allowed to interact with the living...which makes high school, being on the soccer team and writing for the school newspaper a little difficult. As an angel, I play by the rules.

My "arch-frenemy" Iszn, the demon who takes the bad kids to Hell, breaks all the rules...which is why he's one of the most popular kids in school. Iszn's hobbies are football, human girls, football, torturing me, football and evil....did I mention football?

Anyway, as an Angel I try not to have any direct contact with humans...well, that is until I met this girl. Actually, until she met me...it's kind of complicated. That's one of the reasons I write my blog...to let you guys in on a world you probably didn't even know existed...until it's too late, anyway.

But this world does exist, and it's about to get complicated. There are some deaths we can't explain and only Iszn and I seem to want to get to the bottom of them. It's going to cost us...a lot, but we can't let it go.

So ya, enjoy the blog...comment if you want. I read all the comments and try to respond. And don't let Iszn freak you out...to my knowledge, he's never actually eaten anyone's face.

Cya inside :)


6/10/2013: Andi's Young Adult Books
6/11/2013:  YA Book Addict
6/12/2013:  Unabridged Andra
6/13/2013: Reading In Twilight
6/14/2013: Love, Laughter and Friendship
6/17/2013: My Devotional Thoughts
6/17/2013 SECOND STOP Penny For Them...
6/18/2013: Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews
6/18/2013: Deal Sharing Aunt
6/20/2013: Books in the Hall 
6/21/2013: Just Trying to Let it Be